Video Kiosk – Android supports digital signage in both full screen and a split screen layout where three areas can host standard Android App Widgets. While there are literally thousands of App Widgets available, there wasn’t an image display widget that scaled images to fit the view, so we developed the Video Kiosk Image Widget. The Video Kiosk Image Widget is designed to scale and display images to fit the widget areas B, C and D when Video Kiosk is using split screen mode. You can display an image or alternate between two images. Using multiple instances of the widget, you can alternate between an unlimited number of images.
- Scales and Displays Image to fit the sidebar, bottom bar or bottom corner of digital signage view (Areas B, C and D)
- Option to alternate between images to prevent burn-in
- Free trial. While it is fully functional, the Image Widget includes an image for demonstration. Once you purchase and activate a license, you can add your own images.
System Requirements: Android 4.4 or later
Compatibility: any Android Device
- When you decide to purchase the Video Kiosk Image Widget, contact us to purchase and have Video Kiosk Image Widget licenses activated.
- If you haven’t already done so, download Video Kiosk Image Widget from Google Play store.
- Configure Video Kiosk with the Video Kiosk Image Widget in Area B, Area C, or Area D. If required, adjust the padding around the widget(s). (For further information, refer to the Video Kiosk User Manual. )
- Configure the Video Kiosk Image Widget.
Configuring the Image Widget
- Open Video Kiosk Image Widget.
- Click the “Image 1” button.
- Select an image
- Click the “Image 2” button.
- Select an image
- Mins: Choose the number of minutes to display each image. The default is 60 minutes.
- Click the “OK” button.
Note: You can’t re-configure an existing widget. If you need to re-configure a widget, delete it and re-add it. Your previous settings will be remembered. Your license count will not be impacted.
Additional Enterprise Solutions
- If you prefer to maintain the Image Widget source code yourself, a non-exclusive, not for resale, source code license is available.
- If you are interested in a customized widget, please contact us directly by using the Contact Us page on this site.
I want this
Buy it now
$1.99 / device
I’ll try it