Video Kiosk will display images in a loop.
To display images:
- Put the image files in the content folder on the device
Video Kiosk will now play the contents of the Media Folder in Full Screen Mode.
- Display Order – Video Kiosk will display them in the order of either the first playlist it finds in the Media Folder. If a playlist is not found, it will display the images in alphabetical order by full path file name.
- Supported file formats – Video Kiosk supports the following image file formats: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .bmp, .webp
- Display time – Each image in your media folder will be displayed for 30 seconds (configurable).
- Error handling – If Video Kiosk encounters an image in a format that is not supported, it will skip the file and will display the next file in the Content Loop.
Customizing Display Images
Customizing Playback – what is displayed and when
- Controlling Playback Order Tutorial – How to Display the contents of the Media folder in a different order
- Playback Scheduling Tutorial – How to Schedule content loop playback for different times of the day
Using Split-screen display mode
- Digital Signage Split Screen Tutorial – How to display images in different panels of Video Kiosk’s Split-Screen Mode
Controlling the Display
- Overlay Tutorial – How to overlay content with an image, (often a company logo in the corner of the screen)
- Background Images Tutorial – How to display an image behind your media as it is playing and behind the panels in split screen mode
- Background Audio Tutorial – How to play streaming audio or a local audio file while your media is playing
- Screen orientation. You can set the screen orientation for just the media playback screen. The other views, such as settings, are not affected. To change the screen orientation, go to Video Kiosk Settings > View Options. (To change all the view orientations, use the device System Settings) The supported orientations are:
- Default (set by the device manufacturer),
- Reverse Landscape,
- Reverse Portrait.
- Image Display time.
Each image will be displayed for 30 seconds.
- To increase or decrease the display time using the settings, go to Video Kiosk Settings > Timers > Image display time and change the display time
- To override the default display time for individual images , refer to the “Controlling Display using Meta data in file names” section of the Video Kiosk User’s Manual. (As an Example, You might want to do this if there is a lot of text on one image and you want to give viewers more time to read it.)
- Fade time between images.
To change the fade time between images, go to Video Kiosk Settings > Timers > Image fade time and change the display time
- More Image Handling Options. Video Kiosk provides settings for handling images. To change the image settings, go to Video Kiosk Settings > View Options. Supported options are:
- Image View Scale Type including the Ken Burns effect,
- Image resizing,
- JPG dithering,
- Controlling max megapixels,
- using the EXIF Orientation META data to control image rotation and displaying image title or filename.
Take the Next Step
Get this Now
$15.99 US / device
Install the FREE trialDownload Now
Video Kiosk Help
- Read the FAQ
- Refer to the Tutorials
- Read the Video Kiosk User’s Manual
- If you have any questions, Contact Support