Turn your Android device into an easy to use, reliable, robust, secure Android kiosk to loop video, images, and web pages in minutes. Easy to use, you’ll have your Android TV | tablet | phone playing videos, images, and web pages and running unattended, reliably and robustly with minimal set up. It comes with optional advanced features, such as integrated Google Drive download for remote update, secure Kiosk Mode for access management of interactive displays, remote management, advanced content loop control and scheduling, overlays, backgrounds and flexible screen displays – full screen for video loop player or digital signage, split screen for digital signage with widgets.
Single Device License
Multiple Device Licenses
You can purchase multiple device licenses and manage the license pool using a google account (email address) or a license file. Please choose the option you prefer from the popup menu and if you prefer to use a google account, enter your google account email address in the Account field.
- Easy Google Drive download. Automatically and remotely update your content using the cloud
- Easy to play everything. Plays video | images | web pages in a loop
- Easy to use as an Interactive Kiosk. Click through to URL (local file or content on the internet) or an App on the device
- Easy to use. With a simple 2-step Installation, you’ll have your video kiosk up and running in minutes, playing your content in a loop, unattended. The only thing you need to do is turn the screen on – Video Kiosk takes care of the rest.
- Flexible display modes
- Use Full screen display for video loop player.
- Use for Digital Signage with full screen display or split screen for Digital Signage with widgets.
- Use with touchscreen overlays to create an Interactive Touchscreen Kiosk on a tablet. Activate hotspots using touchscreen or key. Click through to URL (local file or content on the internet) or an App on the device.
- Flexible Content Loop Control.
- the Default Playback Behavior. If you have not configured a Playback Order, Video Kiosk will play the contents of the Media Folder in alphabetical order
- Control Content Loop Playback Order. Control the content loop playback order using a playlist, a pickone folder or the file and path order
- Use a Playback Schedule. Create a schedule using Android Calendar, a Google Calendar or an XML schedule file. Update remotely using a cloud service
- Control Playback using the Device Location or Motion Detection
- Flexible Display features.
- Customize the screen when using Digital Signage Widget Mode. Display multiple widgets and URLs in resizable widget areas.
- Use Overlays to display graphic in front of the media
- Use backgrounds to display background images behind the media or to play background audio
- Customize timers to control display time and fade time between media
- Customize the screen orientation – vertical or horizontal
- Option to display clock when no content scheduled
- Flexible Device Control features.
- Control the TV with HDMI-CEC commands
- Scroll to next media file using keyboard, remote control, swipe gestures, gamepad
- Secure. Video Kiosk has security options for controlling access to the Kiosk software and for controlling access to the device
- Password protection
- Restrict access to device controls, especially for interactive devices
- Lock down Kiosk on rooted devices
- Reliable.Video Kiosk has built-in logic to recover from common sources of playback interruption.
- Starts playing content loop when device is restarted or awakened from sleep
- Dims screen on battery-powered devices when battery power is low
- Identifies unplayable media and skips it
- Identifies errors are occurring and automatically restarts the kiosk
- Interactive kiosk returns to content loop when tablet not in use
- No down time required when updating. If the video loop changes because you have updated it, the new video loop will play the next time the content loop starts.
Remote Management and Remote Update
- Remote Update. Remote content loop update using integrated Google Drive or another cloud service, allowing you remotely update many devices simultaneously.
- Remote Management. Remote device status reporting
- Free trial download. Try all the features and then make an In-App purchase to activate the App on your device
Video Kiosk is a Free Trial download so you can try all the features before purchase. In the free trial version, the video display is overlaid with a watermark. When you purchase a license for your production device, the watermark is removed on that device.
Video Kiosk is licensed on a per device basis. If you need to install the App on a large number of devices, please contact us for a volume purchase discount.
System Requirements: Android 4.x or later
Some advanced features, notably HDMI-CEC, require Android v5+ or Android v6+. Please refer to the HDMI-CEC section of the user’s manual for more information on the system requirements for those features.
Compatibility: Android phone, table, TV Sticks
Video Kiosk has been tested and deployed for many years on a variety of devices.
- TV Sticks (amlogic, rockchip, allwinner, nVidia go to amazon.com and search for Android TV Box)
- Tablets (tested with Samsung, rooted Kindle Fire, Acer, generic sub $100 tablet, and more)
- Phones (tested with Android v5+ phones)
As a general rule, the new Android v7+ boxes will work better than the older Android v4 boxes and we recommend you use Android v7+ if you are purchasing new devices. If you are using amlogic based devices you may need to enable textured video view to eliminate a short black flash that can occur between videos on the amlogic chipset – we recommend rockchip, allwinner or nVidia based boxes.
Flexible Screen Displays – full screen for video loop player that you can use as a video player or for digital signage
- Button bars disappear when playing
It also supports a four-panel screen for digital signage with widgets
- Four panel display contains looping video in one, widgets in the other three
Where to get additional Help
For help with Video Kiosk
- Read the FAQ
- Refer to the Tutorials
- Read the Video Kiosk User's Manual
- If you have any questions, Contact Support
Looking for Widgets?
We make those too. Click here to see our Widget Gallery