Step by Step: Loop Video on Android the easy way
In order to play video in a loop on Android, you’ll need a media player that provides that feature. It’s never been easier to do because Video Kiosk was designed specifically to loop video on your Android device and without any complicated setup.
Click to watch the video
Just follow these steps:
- Put the video files in the Video Kiosk Media folder
- Launch Video Kiosk
Video Kiosk will then play the video continuously in a loop until you tell it to stop.
Video Kiosk is Easy to Use and Reliable:
- Plays continuously.Video Kiosk plays videos in a loop continuously until you tell it to stop.
- Plays seamlessly. No Black Flash between videos.
- Nothing Stops the Loop.
- No Crash on Unsupported or unplayable files. Video Kiosk skips over unplayable video files and plays the next video file
- Problem detection reboot. Video Kiosk keeps track of how many problem files it encounters. When it finds there are too many problem files, it will re-boot to avoid an Android crash and downtime.
- No Restart on Update – Updates on the fly. When you add new video files, Video Kiosk will just add them to the content loop and continue playing. So, when adding new video files, you don’t have to restart Video Kiosk.
Customizing Playing Video in a loop on Android
Customizing Playback – what is played and when
- Changing Content Loop playback order.
Plays in filename order. For more options, refer to the Controlling Content Loop Playback Order Tutorial.
- Scheduling playback.
To schedule playback for different times of the day, see the Playback Scheduling Tutorial.
Controlling the Display
Video Kiosk offers options for controlling how your video is displayed,
- Overlays – (Graphic in corner)
For step-by-step instructions, refer to the Overlay Tutorial.
- Background Audio
For step-by-step instructions, refer to the Background Audio Tutorial.
- Screen orientation. Portrait or landscape.
- Fade time between videos
- 4K support
- Legacy Support Display Features. Video Kiosk includes features specifically to work around issues with using old video or old Android devices (Stretch Old Video, and flicker control)
- Supported Video Formats. Which video formats your Android device supports is specified by the manufacturer of your device and not by Android. In order to determine which video formats are supported on your Android device, consult the Owners Manual that came with the device.
- Also plays images and URLs