You can purchase multiple device licenses and receive a discount. You manage the licenses using either
- a Google Account (email address) or
- A License File
Before purchasing, determine which of these two License Management Options you will be using.
- If you plan to manage the licenses using an Email Account, add the account to one of the devices before purchasing licenses to verify that you can use that account with Google.
- If you need more information about how to do this before continuing,
click here to see the Video Kiosk Volume Licensing Tutorial.
- From the popup menu below, select the License By (License Management Option) you prefer.
- If you select Email Account, also enter the Email ID in the Account field below.
- If you select License File, leave the Account field blank.
- Click the Buy Now button to continue.
- On the next screen, enter the number of licenses you are buying and click the Continue button.
Once you have checked out, you will be sent an email with the steps to activate the licenses.
In addition, if you selected the License File as your License Management Option, the License File will be attached.
If you need 25 or more licenses, please contact us for additional discounts.
If you need more information about how to do this before continuing,