You can copy a folder from your computer to your Android device (Phone, tablet, Android TV) using Google’s Android File Transfer App and your USB cable.
- Android Device (phone, tablet, Android TV, Android TV Box)
- USB Cable
- Android File Transfer App
- If you haven’t already done so, download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- Open your Android device.
- Using the USB cable for your device, connect your Android device to your computer.
Android File Transfer App should launch automatically.
- Your Android device will display a permission dialog. Click “Allow”.
The Android File Transfer Window will be displayed on your computer
- Browse your computer for the folder you want to copy over. Drag it to the Android File Transfer Window.
(click image to enlarge)
- Some USB cables do not support file transfer and so this method might not work for you.