Google Play Store Payment Support
Google rejects *a lot* of payments as potential fraud that it should not. If your payment is rejected by the play store, please contact the Google Play support group so they can fix the problem and process your payment. Click here to contact Google
As an alternate solution, please contact us by sending an email to Purchase Support, using the form below and we can send you an invoice via paypal.com that you can pay with any credit card. Paypal will typically process payments that Google fails to handle.
If you didn’t receive your Registration Information / Serial Number
Typically Registration Information is sent once payment is made, so you should receive it within minutes of placing your order. If you did not receive it, please check your spam / junk mail folder, as you may find it misfiled there by your email software. If you have not received your Registration Information or you have lost your Registration Information / Serial Number, click here to have it emailed to you. If this doesn’t solve the problem, send email to Purchase Support, using the form below.
For help with all other Purchase / Registration problems or questions
For all other problems or questions about buying or registering an App , send email to Purchase Support, using the form below.
If you have a question or problem with an App, please try the following Customer Service resources:
- Go to the App Page on our site. Click the Support tab.
- How to Guides and Tutorials
- FAQs – You may find the answer to your question there. If not, you can post a question there and we will answer it.
- If you can’t find an answer to your question, send email to Technical Support, using the form below. In your message, include the App Name (e.g. Video Kiosk, Virtual CD RW) and a description of the problem.
Custom Software Support, Site Licenses, Volume Discounts
Send email to Marketing and Administration, using the form below for further information about:
- Site Licenses, Volume Discounts
- Buying Widgets
- Having Custom work done
- Are you an Internet marketing professional with some great ideas on how to take our software to the next level? If so check out our page, specifically designed with you in mind: White Label marketing opportunities. After reviewing that page, please send email to Marketing and Administration, using the form below, and together, we can take it to the next next level.
- We are located near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. If you are planning to visit Vancouver and would like to get together to discuss opportunities, please contact us at least one week prior to your scheduled travel date. We’d be please to arrange a meeting.
To contact us, via post, send us a letter to this address:
PO Box 96010
11388 Steveston Hwy
Richmond BC V7A 1N0