Your Drive Download subscription offers a 3-day trial period through the Google Play Store so you can try it before your first subscription payment.
Here’s what you need to know about the Google Play Store’s trial subscription model:
- If you don’t cancel, you’ll be automatically billed for the subscription at the end of the trial period. If you cancel before the end of the trial, you won’t be charged.
- Uninstalling the app from your device will not cancel your subscription.
- To cancel your subscription,
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap the Menu ≡ > Subscriptions
- Select the subscription, Tap “Cancel Subscription” and follow the instructions
For more information about cancelling a subscription on the Google Play Store, go to the Google Play Store and type “Subscription” in the Help Window.