Richmond, Canada — BurningThumb Studios has released a new version of Mars 2055, a fun, first-person solo adventure game built for every platform. Version 2.7 make a number of improvements to game play:
- Adds ambient sound zones.
- Adds a Heads Up Display (HUD).
- Adds an Inventory system.
- Adds HP and damage system so player can now take multiple hits from NPCs.
- Adds ability to distinguish between NPC and lava demise.
- Adds Terminal to reboot GQoS and start Hawking Ai Language model.
- Adds more complexity to the pipe puzzle.
- Improves how keycards are used.
- Moves the O2 canister and have it held by an NPC.
- Adds an additional Building 3 marker.
- Skins the help bubble to match the HUD.
- Improves performance.
- Adds more game play to the tutorial scene so that players can get a better feel for the game before deciding to purchase.
Mars 2055 is a first-person solo adventure game where the player finds himself in an unknown location, for unknown reasons, alone. Surrounded by devastation, he needs to search for clues left behind so that he can survive, repair the damaged systems and escape.
Pricing and Availability
Mars 2055 is available on multiple platforms: Android, macOS, iOS – iPhone and iPad, Apple TV, Fire OS, Steam – Mac and Windows. For more information, visit https://burningthumb.com/games/mars-2055/
About BurningThumb Studios
BurningThumb Studios produces utility Apps that are easy to use as well as fun games for both Desktop and Mobile platforms, primarily Mac, iOS and Android. Our extensive industry experience allows us to produce robust, feature-rich apps that deliver the solutions our customers want while maintaining the level of quality we demand of everything we produce. We are located near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Founded in 2007, our mission is to create and publish reliable apps, fun games, interesting books, and useful educational video series. We also enjoy exploring new opportunities in bleeding-edge technology.