Richmond, Canada — BurningThumb Studios has released a new version of Coconut Hut, a fun coconut game for all ages. Version 2.4 adds more game play as well as addressing some issues.
- Implements the Tiki Totem Face Match mini game.
- Adds a passport and passport stamps for the rafting game.
- Adds vendor booths to start mini-games.
- Improves graphics by adding a depth mask to hide water and sand in the bottom of boats and modifying the particle system that indicates game start points and put putting them on the Tiki Totems.
- Fixes a bug in the initial count of the number of Points of Interest left to be photographed.
Coconut Huts finds you and your good friend Ami on a desert island with nothing but the shirt on your back and a deserted hut. The coconuts are ripe and are falling from the trees. Some coconuts are dry and easy to carry, some coconuts are under the rain cloud and are wet and harder to carry. It’s a race between you and Ami to see who can collect the most coconuts. You’ll need speed and strategy if you want to win.
Pricing and Availability
Coconut Hut is available on multiple platforms: Android, macOS, iOS – iPhone and iPad, Apple TV, Fire OS. For more information, visit https://burningthumb.com/games/coconut-hut/
About BurningThumb Studios
BurningThumb Studios produces utility Apps that are easy to use as well as fun games for both Desktop and Mobile platforms, primarily Mac, iOS and Android. Our extensive industry experience allows us to produce robust, feature-rich apps that deliver the solutions our customers want while maintaining the level of quality we demand of everything we produce. We are located near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Founded in 2007, our mission is to create and publish reliable apps, fun games, interesting books, and useful educational video series. We also enjoy exploring new opportunities in bleeding-edge technology.