Audiobook Transformer takes the drudgery out of converting your iTunes Audiobooks to MP3 on Mac OS X so you can listen in the car, or on any device that doesn’t support the audiobook format. Use it to convert from iTunes Audiobook to MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF or WAV – whichever format your device will play. Now you can listen to your Audiobooks while you drive!
- Will convert iTunes audiobook to mp3, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV
- Writes to a drive to do the work for you. Works with either
- a CD-RW
- any Mac virtual cd drive software – for your convenience, we’ve included ours, Virtual CD-RW
- Does not change your original audiobooks in any way
- Free Trial: 15-day or 5 track trial – whichever comes first ( Download Now)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later required (supports macOS 10.12 Sierra)
- Supports iTunes 9 or later
- Requires either a CD-RW or virtual cd drive software installed (for your convenience, we’ve included ours, Virtual CD-RW, free with Audiobook Transformer)
Easy to Configure:
- Pick the playlist you want to convert
- Pick the format you want to convert to (MP3 and more)
How do I convert iTunes Audiobook to mp3 or another format?
Using Audiobook Transformer is easy:
- Install the included Virtual CD-RW
- Launch iTunes
- Create a new playlist for the audio book(s) you want to convert
- Drag the audio book tracks into the new playlist
- Launch Audiobook Transformer
- Select the play list that you want to import from the popup list
- Select the format that you want to import from the popup list (MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV)
- Click the Convert button
Audiobook Transformer does the rest for you. When the operation is complete you will have a new playlist in iTunes that contains the imported files. In addition to converting the audio books you can have Audiobook Transformer automatically keep a copy of the Virtual CD Disk Images and, if you buy the bundled copy of Virtual CD-RW, it can mount those disk images for use at any time.
For help with this app
- Read the FAQ
- Refer to the Tutorial
- Refer to the Documentation in the Download ( Download Now)
- Contact Support
- If you want to burn your new MP3 playlist to a CD, we recommend using iTunes or mirethMusic CD burner software.