I bought a Video Kiosk license but I needed to format my media box and that changed the Android ID on the device which caused the license to be lost.
How can I recover my license ?
I HAVE THE TRANSACTION CODE TOGETHER ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE IF APPROPRIATE.
The correct steps are:
- Video Kiosk > Settings > License > Deactivate
- Factory reset
- Re-install Video Kiosk and open it
- Grant permissions
- Add account
- Re-activate license
If you already did the reset then, of course its too late to follow these steps. Please send an email to support at burningthumb dot com and include:
- You Play Store transaction ID
- The google account that you used to purchase the license
- If possible, the original Android ID, not the new Android ID on the device