A practical Unity game development training course, this advanced, project-based learning game development with Unity 3D video tutorial series will quickly have you using relevant skills for real-world applications using the Unity 3D game engine. This video series concentrates on the advanced networking features of the Unity v4 game engine. More than just a game engine, Unity has evolved to become a 3D content production ecosystem that makes it easy to produce and deploy content and other 3D content on multiple platforms.
Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get:
- Concise, informative and broadcast-quality Advanced Unity 3D Game Development training videos delivered to your desktop
- The ability to learn at your own pace with our intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- A quick grasp of even the most complex Advanced Unity 3D Game Development subjects because they’re broken into simple, easy to follow tutorial videos
Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of Learning Unity 3D tutorial, online or offline, so you’ll know the exact steps for your own projects.
By creating a network-based, multi-player, multi-platform, 3D game, the video series walks you through all the steps required to creating a working networked game, including:
- Single-player game
- Internet Based Multi-Player Network Gaming
- LAN Based Multi-Player Network Gaming
- General Multi-Player Network Design Decisions
- Basic Communication Between Players
- Customizing Main Character Avatar
- Pickups And Drops
- The Social API
- Native Code Plug-Ins
- Server-based games
Advanced Unity 3D Game Development – a practical Unity game development training course that will teach you how to produce and deploy your own network-based, multi-player, multi-platform, 3D game.
Available as Digital Download and on DVD.