Here’s what you do:
- Delete the private data and private apps from your Android device. If an app cannot be deleted, clear its data and its cache.
- Run Shredit – Android From the Settings screen, pick your overwrite options and run ShredIt – Android.
- Your overwrite options determine how long it takes the job to complete. If you choose more overwrites, the task will take longer.
- You can watch the progress on the Shred screen. ShredIt – Android does the rest for you.
- When the operation is complete, the private data on your Android device will be wiped so it can’t be recovered.