If you are using an Android Device – Phone, Tablet or TV – you probably have a Gmail Account. And with that, you have access to the Google Drive account associated with that Gmail Account, whether you use it or not. To access the Google Drive account used for your Android Phone, follow these instructions:
- Figure out which Gmail account is associated with your phone. To do this,
- Open the Settings on your phone and open the “Accounts” settings. Your Gmail account will be displayed there.
- To access your Google Drive on your computer, login to your Google Drive Account online using that Gmail Account.
- To access your Google Drive on your phone, click the Google Drive app. (If it’s not on your phone, you can download it from the Play Store.)
- Now you can create or move folders to your Google Drive and access them on your phone.