This course covers all the steps required to create a Unity 3D scene and deploy it as a virtual reality scene. You’ll learn about the Unity game engine, who uses it, and the distinctions between the GoogleVR, Samsung Gear VR, and Oculus virtual reality platforms.
The course uses a project approach where the learner builds an actual city scene in 3D and then deploys it as a virtual reality scene ready for viewing.
Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to easily acquire new skills:
- Learn to use the Unity v5 game engine for VR
- Understand how to create 3D scenes and deploy them as VR scenes
- Master split screen stereo 3D VR deployment
- Practice object creation, scene assembling, and VR controller implementation
- Build an actual 3D street scene and deploy it as a VR scene
- Learn VR deployment for GoogleVR, Samsung Gear VR, and Oculus
Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of Unity tutorial, online or offline… so you’ll know the exact steps for your own projects.
Robert Wiebe is a Unity 3D VR expert and trainer with more than 30 years of experience in designing, implementing, and testing software. A former Motorola Mobility systems engineer, he now runs Robert Wiebe Consulting in Vancouver, B.C. He is author of the O’Reilly titles Hands-on Game Development with Unity V5, Learning Unity 3D, Advanced Unity 3D Game Development, and Unity iOS Essentials.