Your Drive Download subscription offers a 3-day trial period so you can try it before your first subscription payment.
Here’s what you need to know about the Google Play Store trial subscription model:
- If you don’t cancel, you’ll be automatically billed for the subscription at the end of the trial period. If you cancel before the end of the trial, you won’t be charged.
- Uninstalling the app from your device will not cancel your subscription.
- To cancel your subscription,
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap the Menu ≡ > Subscriptions
- Select the subscription, Tap “Cancel Subscription” and follow the instructions
For more information about cancelling a subscription on the Google Play Store, go to the Google Play Store and type “Subscription” in the Help Window.